Friday 20 October 2006

VIP (Very Important Project) and pictures

I've new project which should be finished before 24th of December, but according to receiver of the gift she won't mind if it's a bit late...

My mother is a frantic knitter and since I first saw Margaret Sherry's 12 days of Christmas design I knew that one of the patterns would do magnificent knitting bag for my mother. Let me introduce you: Turtle Dove. (No matter how silly it sounds it actually reminds our mother...)
I was thinking of using that red fabric I used bits_2_whole's Hello Kitty apron as there should be enough of it left, and as it's already in my stash it'd actually mean that whole bag wouldn't cost a cent to me. (Btw, I intended to fill that bag up with yarn. I've about one kilo of yarn which I won't use to anything and it's great for socks and mittens - which our mother knits like crazy.)

Now I just need to decide which project wants to have a short holiday in WIP drawer...

It's picture time!

Latest of our furry friend:

Biscornu SAL by Alchemy Stitchcraft:
And last, but not least... teaser from a fob:

No comments:

Post a Comment