Saturday 14 October 2006

I admit, there won't be any stitchy pictures because I'm stitching something secret. (Rotation is on a leave couple of days (well, hopefully I get this finished before Monday). Other reason for it is that I actually tried to sew something yesterday, but as I'm not a seamstress my idea didn't work, though if I feel awake enough I'll do something else with it...)

One of the dreams I saw last night bothers me out of the fact that I've seen dreams of Wolfie last week or two almost every night, and I'd really like to know why it's so (though the dreams aren't sad or bad in any sense, but I want to know why I see them). Other reason is that I hurt him in my dream. And I hate hurting people who are important to me, was it in a dream or elsewhere (I just do it once in a while). Makes me feel like a slime ball.

They say I'm complex, I wonder why...

No comments:

Post a Comment