Wednesday 18 October 2006

[Insert brain here]

See it? Panda has an ear! (I've had migraine so I've been bit slow today.)

Those cream white stitches don't show up very well, but what can you expect on light coloured fabric?

And then...

Facts of life:

  1. You can get a hangover from drinking too much coffee.
  2. Local birds appreciate my little buffet (tallow balls with seeds).
  3. Most movies in theatres at the moment seem to be lousy or otherwise not interesting.
  4. My skin gets thinner in winter (you should see my elbows... or maybe not, it's not a pretty sight).
  5. Migraines and Siameses aren't good combination.
Silhouette of a great tit (just one as they have tendency to fly away when I want to take a picture...) and a picture of a cat (who does cuteness extremely well) drooling after them...

      

No comments:

Post a Comment