Saturday 14 October 2006

More notes to self and biscornu

Entering rotation (More or less in this order)

  1. Ezmeralda's House
  2. Dragon Soul QS
  3. Little Stitching Devils on Sewing Machine
  4. Loy Krathong
  5. You're Never Too Old...
  6. Taj Mahal
Exchange items are obvious (though, as previously said, I try to cut amount of them a bit) additions to this list. And I reserve right to add some new Dragon Dreams designs in it (as I know there'll be new freebies in December (can't wait!))...

Btw, you got to love PINN's site for one reason: they give background information of their designs (Loy Krathong's).

And I think I said I'll try to cut...

I'm having mini biscornu exchange with Linda, so, after I've finished with $ITEM to $NAME I'll head to browse my pattern stash and after it drool all over my fabrics and flosses.
Maybe, for a chance, I'd do this over two...

No comments:

Post a Comment