Tuesday 10 October 2006

Misc.

First thing in the morning was to notice that I had a migraine, which turned out to be hormone induced migraine so now my head is not hurting... (And even my stomach is it is nothing compared to that pain I had couple of weeks ago. (My brutally honest opinion is that most women should live few years of their life with PCOs (or endometriosis) to know how real pain feels like... after it menstruating would be pure joy. )

Anyway... stitching.

Dr. Frankenstein, I believe that we have a head...

(Please, no bad jokes on 'giving one a head'... I can make them myself. *grin*)

As we see parenting dragon is getting its form, and even it feels that it'll take forever (I'm bothered by frog inflammation or something) I'm quite sure it'll be done before this month ends.

Do you know what this is?

Exactly, it's a stitch-a-long. This time it's biscornu teaching SAL by Alchemy Stitchcraft at Jayne's Attic BB.
I stitched first backstitch square today, but as it is dark grey on dark grey and just a square there is nothing worth showing. I need to stitch other one for the other side of biscornu.

But... a kitty!

Don't we look intelligent today?

No comments:

Post a Comment