Wednesday 4 October 2006

Some sorely missed stash!

They came to mommy!

Yes, my other Silkweaver parcel is finally here, after ~2½ months of waiting and sleepless nights. (Apparently their delivery swallow was overloaded and this one had to take cruise ship...)

And even pictures tell more than thousand words...

  • Stitchband Assortment - 12 Piece Variety Pack (12 pieces equals 12 yards)
  • 28ct Cashel Linen: Mulberry (18''x27'')
  • 32ct Lugana: Clay (18''x27'')
  • 28ct Meran: Cream (12''x12'') x 2
Two of those stitch bands are linen, and they're wide which will turn out to be good thing, I think. Others are aida, but I think I'll find good use for them nevertheless as they seem to be mostly 16 or 18 count. (There's one gorgeous dark blue with golden edges which would be perfect for... something great. *grin*)
That cashel linen is simply delicious (reminds me of whipped lingonberry porridge).

And I paid only about 20 euros for this fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment