Friday 6 October 2006

Take me to the funny farm

When I was getting to bed yesterday I had this image in my head (I was thinking of Halloween, cats and my Meran) and I had to get up just to draw it, in case I'd forget it during night. And today I've been trying to make it as a cross stitch pattern.
Though sample uses plain DMC I see it stitched with overdyeds (maybe GASTs). I think I may give you a preview, after I've got further than just to its head. But I kind of like it, it looks cheeky, even the style is something I used to dislike...

And yesterday, while I was looking for something from my freebie stash I stumbled upon Magic Happens by Mosey 'n Me and I think it wants to be in my to-do list.
Frightening in this is that I used to dislike whimsical before I broadened my stitching horizon in March... Now Casa de Ezzy is (mostly) kitted, I draw whimsical and seem to gorge designs in that genre.

Ah well, maybe it'll pass.

Btw, I also have this idea for a game board, but I need to find few good pictures of pumpkins... Do we hear creativity flowing?

No comments:

Post a Comment