Friday 20 October 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Sixteen

Appetizer
    What is your favorite beverage?
Water/ coffee/ tea, depending on my mood and type of thirst.

Soup

    Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
Bottle of moisturizer, measuring tape and a cell phone.

Salad

    On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
8½ - 9.

Main Course

    If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
Well, I've nothing against any names, but maybe we could rethink of Helsinki... You know Hel-sink-i.
How's sinking Hell for a capitol?

Dessert

    What stresses you out? What calms you down?
Uncertainty is one of the main reasons to stress me out. And music and cross stitching are the things which help me get clam when I'm upset.

Off to brew some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment