Saturday 22 April 2006

*yawn*

My 2nd Blogging Anniversary is in Monday. Isn't silly how time flies when you're having fun? It was only last week when I begun this, if you ask from me. (More about it in Monday.)

In stitching front...

Biscornu is almost finished, and I've to say it'll look good. Stitched it with overdyed floss on 28 count Lugana (more about it in May or June) and yummy.
Actually I'm glad to have coming finishing HD as I haven't had that type lately, nor HDs in general. I need that high finishing gives!
Begin to think of finishing... I think I should finish DB finally (I just need to remember where I've put her....).

Health wise

Wolfie's TLC has worked like charm. I'm alive again. ^^ (Ok, I get easily tired still and I have problems with my throat, but hey, I feel alive - unlike in those worst days of my flu+anemia.)

When it comes to health, I'm dreading summer again. I go to bed after midnight and wake up first time at 6 am because according to my body it's day outside... which means: less sleep.
About two months ago day (between sunrise and sunset) was about 8 hours, now...

    Observation: Helsinki-Vantaa Airport
    Sunrise 5:44.
    Sunset 20:56.
    Length of day 15 h 12 min.
Over 15 hours of daylight! And it'll get over 20 soon...

Don't get me wrong, I love Finnish summers because of nightless night, but... If you can't prevent sun with two layers of dark curtains... (I should get velvet curtains, they'd hide the sun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment