Monday 24 April 2006

Monday Madness; Five Times Five Things

This week's

Monday Madness

Name 5 Things that:
  1. Make you smile.
  2. You can see on your desk right now.
  3. Kept you busy this weekend.
  4. You'll be doing this coming week.
  5. You've said to make someone else smile.
Well well...
    1. Smiles:
    1. My silly cats
    2. My love
    3. Good music
    4. Kindness
    5. Witty humour

    2. Desk:
    1. Old cell (I've two cells, yes)
    2. Lip balm
    3. Floss, needles, stitching project
    4. Webster's Pocket Reference Library
    5. Apple I'm having for breakfast (actually it was my needed blood sugar boost to get out of the bed)

    3. Kept busy:
    1. Being sick and getting better
    2. Wolfie
    3. Stitching
    4. Cats
    5. Organizing HP

    4. Will be doing:
    1. Clean
    2. Stitch
    3. Actually I could wash my windows
    4. Write mails
    5. Everything else (I woke up just now, I can't actually think)

    5. Said (during this week or in general?):
    I know there's (at least) five things which have made someone (*ahem*) smile, definitely, but I'm not sure do my readers actually want to know... Ok, you asked for this!
    1. Sweety!
    2. Bom dia, meu amor.
    3. - 5. Anything I 'said' yesterday during our Portuguese lesson (Portuguese lessons in Skype, modern days)

No comments:

Post a Comment