Tuesday 18 April 2006

Have I ever mentioned how I hate living alone?

Sometimes I'd really hope to be able to develop decent fever.

For example yesterday I was so beaten up (felt little bit liked minced meat might feel if it were alive), but my body temperature was only 36,8 C which should be "normal". To me it's small fever, actually (as my normal temperature is ~36C (runs in the family)).
If I could get it up even for a day I'd be much better after two days... but with this system it may take days before I'm back in business.

And what's best, or worst... I had to walk to grocery today, as I had no cash (joys of plastic) and I doubt I've enough euros in my travel card, because I wasn't prepared to get sick and therefore I had bought food only to survive over holidays.
Not to mention that I've to make that trip again tomorrow and buy cat food... and I forgot my to take my travel card, as I could have loaded some more money to it, with me so it's walking again...

Yeah.

And to positive things: I think we'll soon have first non-cultivated flowers. Sun feels like it, and as there's no snow anymore (I think it snowed week ago and now we have none...).
So, coltsfeet are coming! My absolute favourites for reason or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment