Saturday 1 April 2006

I think I'm in love

... with Teresa Wentzler designs.

Saliant is so fast to stitch! I've been vegetating, reading, doing household chores, growing one person's phone bill excessively (I'm expensive hobby - and my throat is killing me. Either for excessive talking or because I have forgot how to speak English without straining my vocal chords) and stitched only a short while and I've got this far

Legs and part of Saliant's tail (excuse that blurriness/ darkness). Ah, I see happy dance during this month.

Christine, I'm in love with this one already!
Why, oh why haven't I stitched this before? (Though I know why: I thought it's difficult because it's gorgeous... since when this has been difficult? But then... haven't got into blending yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment