Friday 14 April 2006

597; S.E.X. - Therapy anyone?

Well, bits_2_whole finally found mail from ABC Stitching Therapy, with gift certificate code, from my mother's email account and I got my S.E.X. (Nothing beats free sex S.E.X.)! And as you all die to know what I got with that GC I wont torture you any longer:

  1. Silkweaver Expressions Desert Sky Lugana 28ct; 13x18 (For the Panda)
  2. Thread Cutter Pendant
  3. Ezmeralda's House (Bright Needle)
  4. Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2005
  5. Sampler and Antique Needlework Vol 42
  6. Anchor Gold Plated Needlepoint Needles
Well, as I found all flosses from my stash I reimbursed them and got stash for me. And ABC has only limited size GCs (which is bit silly) I got a bit over-sized one. And, this parcel should be insured (worth paying $1.5) so no worries about losing it.

Anyway, Ezmeralda's House is not generally my style, but I like it for some reason (Can you say horror?). Thread cutter will be useful in future , JCS issue is first one ever for me and Sampler and Antique Needlework I bought just out of curiosity. No need to explain those needles, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment