Sunday 9 April 2006

Nerdy stitching

As some of you know I don't own a printer and therefore I stitch my freebies from screen.

I was opening my laptop (HP from now on) in the morning, and for some reason I found that situation hilarious as I use one computer to follow design and other one runs movie I'm watching while stitching. (I think that getting HP will mean that I'll watch much more movies in future. As I don't have actual DVD player, but HP has CD-R - DVD drive in it... )

Anyway, I wont be able to fulfill my 24 hour challenge goal (I've only about an hour left). I slept quite long today, and I have had frantic (amazing, to be honest) SMS exchanging whole day so I think I'm excused.

Btw,

-3 kilos! \o/ (In about three weeks without doing anything for it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment