Friday 21 April 2006

What should I say?

Anyone guesses who sent me an e-card?

Ten points girls and boys, Sol.

Actually I was waiting for this. It happens every time I've drastic changes in my life.

Well, I sent him email, told about Wolfie and offered my friendship.
Now we see how much of a man Sol is. Is he able to face the consequences of his decisions and actions? Is he able to stand behind his words? Is he able to be happy on my behalf?

If he's a man and acts accordingly, I'm just pleasantly surprised. If he takes my offer of friendship, I respect his maturity. I just hope to end that part of my life without any further arguments.
As even it ended in ugly way (and with minor nervous breakdown from my side), it doesn't need to be closed in ugly way. And I just hope he understands that past is past.

And btw, this really explains (as I was wondering what was it all about) my dream from last night. Reader's Digest version of that dream: I told person who loved me that I'm in love with Wolfie and I choose him (for that obvious reason).

No comments:

Post a Comment