Thursday 27 April 2006

The Greatest Treasure

Well well... I made conversion for it and this time our dragon will be purple (I hear Angela cheering ) with green chest, and little one will be orange.
See, this species is being born as orange, but turns to purple when growing up.

Actually I've kitted it already. I'm going to take it with me (though I need to download that design when I'm there) to country X, as I need something to do when I'm alone during days (when he's working).
I think I've teased you enough, I may as well reveal it. My destination in SE Asia is Thailand

Speaking of Wolfie, my father surprised me positively couple of days back... My father has been quite xenophobic, at least towards men I love (He has said some nasty things in past). Ok, his first question about Wolfie (when we were talking about my trip to Thailand, about hows, whys and whens) was 'Is he Finnish?', and that does bother me, but I asked from him does it matter in some way and he said no. So, it seems that my father has gotten softer when getting older. At least I hope it, I really do.
As when/ if everything goes well between us (Wolfie and me, that is) I'll need my family's support. As we all can think of what future will bring in that case. (Just being realistic here, because fact is that I choose to do what I need to do to be with my Love.)

No comments:

Post a Comment