Wednesday 19 April 2006

Bad bug is leaving the building

Getting better (Have had huge amounts of TLC trough SMS' - and some bug exorcising trough blog ).

My voice still fails me, and I'm still quite weak, but I'm definitely better than I was two days back.
Lack iron still, and actually so badly that I even I ate quite much poultry yesterday I still crave for more... I haven't had any cravings for animal flesh in years, if ever, so it tells something. I just have to obey my body and eat those poor birdies...

I've even stitched biscornu a bit. (Actually it's about 40% done. ^^) Which leads us to... How can I stitch when I am sick?
Answer is easy: if I'd stitch only when I feel good I'd never get anything done.
And as a person who has overactive mind I can't lay down when I'm sick. I need to be extremely sick to voluntarily spend time in bed.
Boredom is my enemy, it does much more damage than being limitedly active during sickness. And as long as my nose isn't running I stitch. As you have noticed I stitch even when I have migraine attacks.

So, actually I don't know how I do it, but some things just need to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment