Friday 7 April 2006

Enrolling

Wonders of IRC channels: I got the info I needed without calling to EVTEK. So, actually that application form has little unclarity in it in it's last page. Know-how(tm).

Anyway, idea is eventually have B.Eng papers in my pocket, either in Industrial Management or IT (Do I hear deep sigh?).
Which means... I need to improve my math and physics skills for the entering exams.
Or not improve, but train myself and remember what I have forgot. Though it's possible that I have to actually learn few things, but then... /me likes.

And you guys want to laugh? With some luck, and few twists in Universe, bits_2_whole will be in same study group with me (because of same surname) - if I get in (she will get in anyway, I've no doubt of it) to my first option, and if she takes that place.
That could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment