Friday 7 April 2006

Oh my, I'd like to be G-d sometimes and remove our ability to have insecurities. We just hurt people who mean most with that stuff...
But who said that life is easy? *bangs her head to the wall for while*

Btw, for reason or another there's no warm water... It was nice surprise when I was going to shower myself.
Fortunately I have family-size "water cooker". Modern day kitchen utilies can be handy sometimes.

And to make it even... ah, well, normal, I've tried to call to student office of EVTEK about certain thing my application and they just don't answer. Great.
It just happens to be last possible day to enroll so I'd really like to get the answer... though I have sent my application, there's just this thing about my degree I'm applying with.

No comments:

Post a Comment