Saturday 8 April 2006

OMGz0r! It's 2nd weekend of April!

Which actually came as a surprise even to Nancy, organizer of 24 hour challenge (at Friends Gather). So, I'm not only one who seems to be bit lost with time sometimes. Good to know.

Well, as I have previously mentioned I'll do Dragon of Hope, freebie from Dragon Dreams.
Though I'll change colour of dragon from violet (not bad colour, but I've my reason to change it) to deep red. Why? Because it carries Earth on it's lap and I just think that shades of blue and violet may be bit too close to each others - just blame my degree. People with designing related education may have odd opinions about colours.
In other words, I want to make Earth visible. And for some reason I just see that dragon red.

In fact I have something stitching related I'd want to blog about, but at this moment my head is suffering from excessive sleeping or lack of caffeine. My frontal lobe is levitating somewhere over my head, so I'll leave that to later.

No comments:

Post a Comment