Sunday 16 April 2006

'If a stone has moss on it, it's rotten and has to be thrown away'

Children's movies, what a wonderful way to make yourself relax. Header is from movie Kuningas, jolla ei ollut sydäntä (King without a heart), fairy tale written by Mika Waltari - who's better known as author of The Egyptian (Sinuhe egyptiläinen).

I used to love this story when I was a kid, even it was a tad scary. Back then.
When I've grew up I've found it as a story and as a movie (purchased DVD from some sale in ridiculously low price).

Even I know it's Finnish movie, filmed in Finland, it amazes me. There are certain amazing sceneries which are actually quite typical for Finland, but still they have this 'exotic' feel. Quite good effect, noticing I'm almost 27 and lived in here my whole life.
If I had suitable cable to connect my laptop to my desktop computer I'd take you few screen shots... but I don't have. Yet.

Being sick

Yes, I am. Whole set: sore throat and muscles, icky stuff in my sinuses (not much), tiredness, hot skin, slight depression. In addition to that my back hurts because my body knows how to schedule things...

Fortunately I've Wolfie (honestly: he's amazing) who worries about my well-being and sends me sweet SMS' to keep my spirits up.

No comments:

Post a Comment