Saturday 1 April 2006

And back to business

After threatening Christine with a whip - and I thought it was well hidden behind my back - she was nice enough to reveal April's Broaden Your Stitching Horizon theme, which is... Fantasy!
So, I've been browsing trough my freebies (I prefer to waste my money on floss and fabrics at this moment ) and I think it'll be Dragon Saliant

Bold, strong thing, and I like it. Maybe I've to do this as a reminder: Keep your head up high, it's only life. (And it'll be my first Wentzler.)

And while browsing around I think I found my 24 hour challenge piece too. Not any of the Christmyths, but from Dragon Dreams anyway: Dragon of Hope (it's just so... I don't know. I'm sucker for hope.), or The Dragon of Water (just because I happen to be water sign (Don't know where that came, but well... in that day when I get myself completely I'm ready to die - it's going to be long life for me )).

No comments:

Post a Comment