Saturday 29 April 2006

Goal check

Ok, bit early, but if I leave it for tomorrow I forget it anyway.

My April goals were:

  1. Stitch lacking parts of MSAL and try to stay in schedule
  2. 24 hour challenge
  3. Stitch-A-Thon
  4. Broaden Your Stitching Horizon
  5. Start with Jaffa, preferably finish it.
  6. Decide design, fabric, flosses, stitch and finish biscornu for an exchange
Well..?
  1. None. Nada. Nil.
  2. It took longer than 24 hours, but I finished Dragon of Hope
  3. Attended Stitch-A-Thon and achieved something even I was sick
  4. Wont finish it in time, but I've enjoyed stitching Sally and will finish it sooner or later
  5. No progress with Silhouettes
  6. Decided biscornu design etc., have almost stitched it. (Actually I have to finish it during weekend and prepare parcel to be posted, as according to signs this blogger is soon sitting in the plane shaking... (But, ah, it'll be good!))
  7. Extra: Cat love
As I had great time being sick over a week I wasn't very productive. And I have to admit that Wolfie, and excessive daydreaming, has took some of my time.

May goals?

Actually I think it's better for me not to have any for this month. You all know why. (And those non-stitching goals for Jenna.)

No comments:

Post a Comment