Tuesday 11 April 2006

Huge red blob

May I introduce you: Dragon of Hope without backstitches.

... to be continued.

Braiinss....

My dear brains have been acting up again today, so I could say that I'm impressed because of progress I made after my second awakening. (After first one I ate breakfast and realized that I should get back to bed because I was so dizzy. Slept almost 4 hours, I think.)
If there were any pain it'd have been easier, but when only thing you can do is lay down because your head has it's own merry-go-round... I'm not used to be dizzy.
I assume that this is just one new form of migraine as I have some sort of band around my head, and I definitely have problems with blood circulation even now when writing this... I don't know. For some reason it feels that these ones come from low blood pressure. Just a new phenomenon in my migraine types.
But I've to admit that idea of having too low blood pressure is almost hilarious for someone who had high pressure in her teens... though fact is that my blood pressure has gotten lower during years. (Silly, isn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment