Wednesday 26 April 2006

I'm possessed

...by Saliant.
I intended to finish biscornu before stitching Sally (Hey, nickname!), but... I had to frog part of my personalisations from the other piece (I don't do it like it's usually done, with two similar sides. Mine will have design on one side and personalisation on other side.) and lost my biscornu drive for a while.
So, time for Sally.

Actually I doubt that I've been possessed by dragons. First came Jules, then Sally, then Dragon of Hope and I'm intending to stitch The Greatest Treasure (I wont use all those Kreiniks, I'll use regular DMC (and I'll do another colour conversion) and in case I see the need I'll use those few blending filaments I have) as a birth sampler.
Yes, there's new human coming to this world, but I wont tell yet to who (some of you know, but we share the secret ). Pregnancy is not past 12 weeks yet, and I'm bit superstitious/ overly careful when it comes to this sort... (No, it isn't me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment