Friday 14 April 2006

600; Booking Trough Thursday in Friday

After having pleasant nap (have you ever tried to be in different time zone with your head? It causes shortened night sleep) I'd want to announce 600th entry in my blog. (And there was much rejoicing.)

And then:

Booking Trough Thursday

Reach out a hand, and grab the book that is closest to you. Turn to page 231, or pick a page at random if the book isn't that long. Locate the first sentence of the last paragraph on that page.
  1. Type the sentence
  2. Does the sentence make sense out of context?
  3. Does reading the sentence make you want to read the rest of the book? Why or why not?
  1. "Some procedures and rates differ when the victim is a child."
  2. It does, in certain extent.
  3. Hmmm.... I could read it just because I'm curious and want to know everything about all.
Book in question was Webster's Pocket Medical & First Aid Dictionary of the English Language. I have, as I may have previously mentioned, Webster's Pocket Reference Library on my computer desk. Today WPMFAotEL was on the top of the box so it was first book in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment