Wednesday 5 April 2006

Ok, confession to make

Ha! Angela knows how to do her maths. No wonder she's studying accounting.

[*coughs*]

I think I'll reveal it some day by accident anyway so I may as well tell why I was in that little pink cloud yesterday...
I'd say that there's someone who caused it, and will hopefully cause many, many silliness attacks in the future. (Anyone guesses why I purchased this? Am I teen or am I teen?)

I broke a promise I made to myself (some time ago) about not losing my marbles because of someone I've never actually met... but now... Well, erm, at least we do live in same planet so it'll happen - some day, hopefully.

I know that it's a risk, huge one, but then... not taking a risk is also about taking a risk.

/me waves to [...] (As I know you'll read this. )

I think it was mostly in there. I just needed to get it out of my mind, and attain official lunatic status in eyes of my beloved readers. (And I think that certain family members will think I haven't learned anything, but hey... they should know I'm incurable.)

Que sera, sera...

No comments:

Post a Comment