Thursday 6 April 2006

Why not take a holiday in South East Asia this year?

Yes, why not?

  • Get all those lovely vaccinations
  • Be prepared to fly 'til you drop
  • Stock up allergy medications and pain killers
  • Provide about a ton info to worrying family members
  • And dozen other things...
But what the heck, I think I'll blog Greetings from SEA some day. He seems to be willing to pay my ticket (knowing my financial status anyway) just to meet me... (And anyway I actually have time on my hands, unlike he.)
So... Yours truly may be travelling in near future (which also means no name changes in near future as I need approriate passport...).
And... I need to get thread cutter because I've to be prepared not to travel with scissors... (Well, it's either dying to boredom or stitching on a plane.)

And in other news, new reader! Yippee!
I'm very easily pleased today/ nowadays. Today especially after sleepless night and frantic SMS change with, well, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment