Friday 21 April 2006

Money, money, money...

I got email from my mother. I should get some extra money during this year from certain insurance my parents took to protect me when I was a kid (if my mom had died before my 18th birthday I'd have got some financial compensation - in addition to government provided financial support). She called to bankrupt's estate of that insurance company and they had said so. And I say 'Great thing'.
Actually I've got 80% of that saved amount (as my mom is very much alive) when I was 21(?), so I'll get 'only' 20%, but I think it's still about 200€ (or more).
Honestly, I could use that money right now, as I need at least (note to self: call about it when voice gets better) hepatitis vaccination (it's recommended) and I need sandals and/ or general summer shoes (and I could use some new clothes, and visit to barbers and... stage fever? How so? O_o). And, when going to country X (Aren't I mean? Not telling it...) with Tourist Visa Exemption (as a Finn I don't need a visa if I stay in the country less than 30 days) authorities assume I have cash - in fact they assume I have quite much of it. (Which reminds me, local Finnish embassy hasn't answered to my question yet... which is not very nice.)
And next month is actually financially tight one for me in any case. But well, I'll survive. I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment