Saturday 31 December 2005

What I like about Dan is that he's good person to project my thoughts from. He has given quite much perspective for my thoughts lately, and we have found few things we share personality wise and which make our relationships so cumbersome - and what seems to be why we tolerated each others as long as we did.

Kierkegaard has wrote about "leap of faith", and if I remember correctly it's about "jumping into nothingness" and trusting that you wont hit the ground.
Most people can't do it. And in my opinion it's their loss, as long as they don't hurt others with what they do or do not. But they do hurt, and therefore it's a problem.
And my problem is that I'm willing to jump if I feel like it, even it may not always be very rational solution. I've jumped few times and I have never regretted. I may have hit the ground, but I can say I tried. I can say I believed, I have no need for what ifs.
And that is the problem. When I'm ready to jump, most people aren't. And later on they realize what they should have done, and they return to me. They return and regret. They ask for forgiveness, they want that I hate them. But I can't hate them. I forgive, because I can't hate.
And I forgive because I know how much my forgiveness hurts. I know how great pain it gives to see that no matter how huge pile of s*** I've got from them I don't hate them.

Being open and trusting life is usually considered as naiveness, but what if it's not?
Fact is that you do get hurted too many time because of it, but at least you don't have to regret things you haven't done or curse those chances you've wasted.

You just have to trust that life carries you.

Other "fault" of mine seems to be that I'm too honest, too straightforward. I say what I think and feel. Part of it is about having the courage to jump from that cliff - I dare to take risks (which is odd, as I'm quite a coward).
What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.

I've heard that my main "problem" is my soft heart. Not in that sense you may think it is... it just attracts people who don't know themselves, and they hurt me while they try to figure out who they're.
I've to say that it's really nasty. It doesn't help to hear that it's not my fault. It hurts as much, maybe even more.

It's also about certain urge of some people. This odd urge to rationalise love.
You can't rationalise it, it's a feeling. You can't prove it. You just have to believe to it, and you have to believe that it carries you. And if it doesn't... it doesn't, but anyway you win as you don't have to ruin rest of your life by thinking "What if?".

... I just have to ruin my life by thinking that there are persons who we're too afraid or mentally too weak to jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment