Tuesday 6 December 2005

127.0.0.1@*.fi.

Still alive.

In general our trip was a success if we don't count that idiot drunkard who thought my ass is for him to paw... (I surprised even me and yapped him quite badly and with quite unlike-me words. Not to mention that I actually grabbed his collar to stop him...) I know my buttocks look good, but I still think that you can look but not touch.

Anyway, we had great lunch once again at Munga Kelder. And we had great time. In the end I'm quite pleased to that trip.
Bought some liqueurs (coffee, chocolate and cloudberry) and chocolate. Even I bought alcohol I just don't get those people who carry several beer cases and litres of hard liquors from Estonia - as alcohol is not that expensive in Finland, and if you drink that much that it really matters... shouldn't you get some professional help?

We were planning with my mom that we could do craft accessory shopping trip to Tallinn in summer. (She's the knitter and I'm the embroiderer... )

Bookmark.

Got this great Santa bookmark from Alexandra yesterday:

Even I'm not Yule (and even less Christmas (because it's Christian holiday )) person this one is really great.

Ornies.

Gave them to my mom, so she could choose hers and deliver other to my father, and mom was thrilled.

Odd post.

Yesterday I got Christmas card from U.K., from someone(s) I have never heard of. It's "a bit" confusing.

It's not stitched (nor it contains any necessary info) so it can't be my SECE, and it is not from any of my previous exchange partners... How she/ they got my name and address then?

No comments:

Post a Comment