Friday 16 December 2005

Spots in the sun or what's this thing?

I don't know is it just a coincidence, or just the end of the year, but when I glance around me, and into my own life, it seems that there are odd things happening to people and their relationships.
I was doing my before Sabbath administrator duties in the board (little by little into better direction, my Sabbaths I mean - some day I'll stop blogging, hanging in forums and blabbering in IRC, but I'm not yet ready for that, and I'm not forcing myself. It happens when it happens. It's a journey anyway.) and read one user's post in a certain thread. And even her relationship is completely different from mine to begin with it's odd how similar situation we both are in. (Not to mention that there's things happening to people in general - outside that forum )

Two options, both feel odd, but there's feeling that something should happen - and something odd/ scary/ bad/ etc. will happen soon.
In my case odd has happened already, but I've thing feeling that there's something even more odd to come, and possibly(/very likely) during this year.
And what ever happens... I seem to be the one who makes drastic moves, if and when there's such things.

I'm not afraid of what future brings, as I know I'll live what ever happens. I'm just confused in certain level, as my current situation is something I wasn't even thinking in my wildest/ oddest dreams.
And unfortunately my current situation forces me to believe in fate even more than I've used to. (At the moment of pure oddness I knew why I was experiencing it... and that is freaky.)

Have you noticed that I didn't tell anything even I wrote quite much?

No comments:

Post a Comment