Thursday 22 December 2005

Greetings from the fridge

I've more or less browsed trough half(!) of the upper part of the fridge, just to get the image what there is and what I can eat. I also like to know what there really is for Yule (24th).

Anyway, after that I needed allergy medication, so here I am bit irritated sipping coffee and blogging about it. Great life, huh?

And allergic rections or not, I've to explore rest of the fridge today as tomorrow I need to do few things, like some candies for myself as I can't eat bought ones because there's more or less nuts or something related in every single Yule chocolate brand there is...
And in case I want to keep Shabbat I've to wake up early so I can finish everything before 6 o'clock. Living in a family with several ways of belief, or lack of it, is quite cumbersome.

But hey, I've done some stitching today and I feel much better about myself again. It's really odd what's the difference between stitching me and non-stitching me.
I like this stitchy self more.

Btw, I think it goes like this...

  • All things kawaii!
  • Kawaii!
  • ^^
equals

No comments:

Post a Comment