Sunday 11 December 2005

About Dan

Yes, I surprise you all by blogging about my ex husband. And what will be even freakier... I wont say how bad person he is or how badly he ruined my life - as that's not how my system works. No one forced me to get him into my life, not even he, so there's no one to blame - unless I want to blame myself, and that's something I just don't do.

He surprised me today. Nothing much, but he really has grown since we separated (which is a good thing as it shows that he has done something with his mind). Back in "good old days" he'd break his promise to me because of his friends, but now he placed me first. (So, it seems that I'll live in a decadence in New Year's Eve)
Ok, I'm not in a relationship with him, so in fact it's impossible to say, but what I know about him after 7 years... he has grown up.

And that's not only thing. When he was in here last time he really show few signs of being a man, and not that insecure boy he was when we met. (Though it's about time, as he'll turn to 27 soon)

Scary, but true: he was almost more supportive than he has ever been. Which is good, as I needed that. And to be honest: I think I'll need his support when he comes. In fact I wait his visit because I know that he's there no matter how much I freak out, no matter how much I complain and no matter how bad dreams I may see - and how many times he may have to wake up because of my bad dreams (But then, I don't see that many bad dreams, they're only extremely odd sometimes).

It's weird, really. For some reason I think that my mind wont let me see certain dreams when I'm alone, because it knows I can't handle certain things.

<!--(And Sol, if you read this: don't jump into conclusions - you do know how it is.)-->


^^!

No comments:

Post a Comment