Saturday 3 December 2005

Even more finishes.

That chanukiah was fast one to stitch.

Yes, I made that Chanukah card, but I wont show it as I'm not sure does he read my blog so I don't want to spoil whole thing - even if he reads this he knows what he's getting from me. (Picture will be available after 16th.)
But anyway, info section:

  • Design is from Cross Stitch Collection's issue 111 (Christmas 2004) (that issue contains also cards for Eid (I assume exact match is Eid al-Fitr) and Divali).
  • Designed by Lesley Teare.
  • Stitched on 28 count white Jobelan.
  • Stitched with one strand of:
    • Rainbow Gallery's Petite Treasure Braid; PB 01
    • Misc. DMCs
RG's PB01 is a real pleasure to stitch with as it's very unlike those metallics I'm used to. This one is actually flexible and doesn't fray a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment