Thursday 29 December 2005

SBQ

So, I survived week without

Stitching Bloggers Question

and now it's time for it again. This weeks question was suggested by Nancy and it's

    "How do you balance your stitching time with your other obligations such as work, household chores, etc.?"
Well... I live alone, I am unemployed and I am lazy. Other questions?

I use carrot and stick method. If something needs to be done I either let myself stitch a bit before it, and all I want after I have done everything I need to do, or then I just do what I have to do and stitch after it as a reward. Though I have to admit that as long as there's no one nagging about my household style I don't stress about occasional ("Occasional", right...) mess around here.

And when I was working... I just had free time as in that time I lived with Dan and there were two of us making the mess/ taking care of things - and as we had no children. (Ok, we were one messy couple...)

And anyway, being a female doesn't mean that I am only one who's able to take care of household chores so...

No comments:

Post a Comment