Friday 16 December 2005

And what to do next?

That was a problem for me few minutes before I realized that it's time for the next part of 'Topiary Sampler' (by Passione Ricamo). And if I'm a "good girl" (Excuse me? ) I'll finish it before we... ahem... I (Well, Dan comes with me, so "we" in that sense) leave from here to "celebrate" Yule with bits_2_whole and mirol - as it'd be insane to take that frame with me.

And anyway I have few small projects to take with me: those two kits I got from RĂ³sa, and I've kitted the gnome so there should be enough for me to do during holidays - not to mention that there's pile of DVDs we have to watch etc. (Not to mention that there's whole world to save, at least in speech stage, with Dan).

But now... into shower and then it's cleaning time ("joys" of unemployed life).

No comments:

Post a Comment