Thursday 22 December 2005

My daily fix

First of all I claim that laptops with touchpad are the natural way for human beings.

I've been using Dan's laptop hour or so now and this is so easy - if we don't notice that his OS is WinXP and I'm not used to use it ("proud" owner of Win2kPro). But, ah, I love this thing.

Anyway it seems that I've to make inventory of our food stuff, as it seems that our mom hasn't completely thought about few little things, like my allergy or that there's four adults who use excessive amounts of milk (either drank with coffee or just as plain milk)...

Well, we'll survive. There's grocery store nearby...

Cats (All 11 (4+5+2)) haven't been killing each others -yet. In fact they have been enjoying more or less, at least my kids. It seems to me that my cats like to meet new cats, even if there's some tensity between them and others.

(I know I do not sound very intelligent at the moment, but I haven't ate anything today and I just don't sleep very well on hard matresses. In fact it's odd as in past I used to like hard matresses...)

...and I miss my stitching. Haven't been stitching in last 24 hours, and I'm so restless - addict, me?

No comments:

Post a Comment