Friday 9 December 2005

One of these days...

In fact it begun last night when I accidentally poured water over my keyboard. In the morning I realized that some symbols with Ctrl+ Alt command just don't work. Arrow keys don't work that well either... and to someone who tries to use keys to operate (instead of mouse) this is bad situation. What makes is worse is that I really don't want to spend my few euros to get a new keyboard (bus fares will take as much as new keyboard costs)...
Not to mention that square brackets don't work either and to someone who uses BB code boards as much as I do it's just plain catastrophe (In our family's BB I've no worries as it allows HTML code also).

And if that weren't enough: I woke up with my back hurting like hell. In fact it hurted so much that I felt it in my dream. It hurted so much that I cried of pain in that dream. (It was an interesting dream btw. A. was moving back to India and he wanted to meet me for the last time. We talked about interesting things... in a way it was quite odd dream - and every time when I have saw a dream about him he has contacted me, so have to see.)

But something good: my latest cycle was 52 days, but at least my body works a bit. Yes, just plain crazy: "Whippee, I'm menstruating."

No comments:

Post a Comment