Sunday 4 December 2005

'Valentine Exchange'

I got my partner's info today and for some reason I knew who she's before reading that mail. Don't ask how, but I just knew.

At least I got a "good" reason to place one order in January (and hope that there wont be any problems with posting as I've to send my parcel to X (at latest) 1st of February), as somehow I think I'll send her something in addition to her exchange "gift".
Fortunately I'm quite sure of what I'll do for her, so that wont be a big problem. Though I will browse my pattern stash trough some day - just in case.

DB

I've been stitching her again and she's coming along nicely, as you can see:

There is counting error in her dungarees and therefore other leg (or both, I'm not sure yet) will be bit wider than it should, but I don't think it's visible. That affects to her weight and she looks in fact a bit chubbier than she "should", but is it visible? IMO not.

And btw, I found that floss bag during pattern organizing session yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment