Wednesday 14 December 2005

*sigh*

These mornings: my foot aches and my ovaries try to kill me simultaneously, but I have to get up and go out - just because of that minor fact that I need to eat something.
Fortunately there's this wonder drug called chocolate (and having some ibuprofen may help). Not to mention that coffee does wonders when it's combined with chocolate.

But there's something in pain I've been wondering few days: I'm having my first completely pain free (couple of minor cramps don't count as there's difference in between sensation and pain) menses in about six years. In other words it has been sheer bliss in world of menstruation cramps since I ceased to use hormonal birth control.

As birth control pills should normalize hormonal levels of a PCOs woman and therefore make for example menstruation pains disappear (I hadn't any pains while I was on pills) I assume that something really odd has happened to my body lately - as I haven't been meddling with that stuff in six years...

Question is: What and why?

I haven't lost weight in about three months (though I haven't gained any either), and my body measurements have decreased only slightly so these factors shouldn't explain it (though no one knows PCOs well enough to say what affects in the end). My life isn't exactly sheer bliss at the moment, I haven't changed my daily routine nor diet. I don't take any wonder drugs... So why?

I'm not complaining, on the contrary, but I hate unsolved mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment