Wednesday 7 December 2005

SBQ.

It's Wednesday again and time for:

Stitching Blogger's Question

was suggested by Zohrah and is:
    "Have you done any charity stitching, been in one, or would like to organize one?"
Yes, I have done and will do in future (because IMO we have to remember those who don't have everything as well as we do - some day we may be in their situation. And naive me still hopes that if I try to live my life well and treat others reasonably well I get it back some day in some way).

I joined to SOLAK (found link from Jenna's blog) some time ago and have stitched two squares (pictures in here and here), which went to same quilt (at least they're meant to same quilt, but it's up to quilter in the end AFAIK). Will stitch more later, but I'll stitch things for me for some time - and anyway I don't have to save the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment