Thursday 1 December 2005

2-do

To-dos before Yule:

  • Ornaments for my parents
  • 'Devil Bear' finish
  • 'Winter Topiary' finish
And I also need to think what to take with me when I go to my mother's place as I'm not sure do I want to take my computer with me and that limits me quite much in stitching wise, as poor me doesn't have a printer.

Of course I could take free kits I've stored to wait for better/ duller day and make them. In fact I've been thinking that some of those kits would do great SOLAK squares (I just need to bigger pieces of fabric to make them on).

Oh my... I've one card I should send. Got to remember that when I go to "town" next time.

Official 2-do list.

I finally spent minute to explore on LJ's 2-do list attribute and made mine. It's available in my blog's sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment