Tuesday 20 December 2005

Wintry update

Haven't stitched that much, but there's some progress:

It's night and I haven't bought bulbs yet so I can't get enough light near my stitching while taking pictures so...

One thing is quite sure: I wont be able to finish this before Wednesday, so Winter's finish will be delayed at least in the end of this year (Depends on when we come back to my place with Dan).
Unless I stitch excessively later today, as Dan wont be around (Hmm... I almost said "wont be at home..." Scary.) today I've time after I come back from my tri-monthly visit from local employment service office. (I love those visits... not.)

Though... I doubt that. I've things to do before we leave from here, and I really can't stitch whole topiary "bush" in few hours - not when there's shadings as much as Winter has.
But in the end I don't care as it'll look fabulous when it's finished. That natural linen is fabric suggested by designer, and I can understand why. White fabric would have took off the edge of the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment