Saturday 3 December 2005

Ornies again.

Ornaments for my parents (Better than cards IMO). Small, nice and simple. I think that all together they took about 6-7 hours of my time.

   

Pattern is a freebie from Dragonfly Stitches, designed by Kristine Herber

    • 32 count linen; Antique Lavender
    • Rainbow Gallery's Petite Treasure Braid PB10
    • Dark purple felt as backing
    • Cord made of white metallic DMC

    • 28 count white Jobelan
    • STBTS' #161; Pink Featherduster
    • Cording made of Madeira's metallic 10, no. 0313

And fun thing is that Pink Featherduster in fact looks nice when stitched even it doesn't look that nice in a bobbin.
In fact it reminds me of strawberry chocolate ice cream.

I think that there was my Yuletide stitching. I even remembered to send that card yesterday - I just forgot to take a picture of it...
... of course I could stitch Hanuka (Chanukah to English speakers.... ) card for Dan....

No comments:

Post a Comment