Friday 9 December 2005

About tags and lousy music

For some reason I've recently changed tags considering certain men. And both of those tags have been changed to their nicknames. Apparently my brain wants some continuity to my tagging policies. Now "men of my life" (well, at least last three... ) are all under their nicknames (Though Dan has other nickname which I use with him...).

I've feeling that I should know why I had to do it, but I just don't know...

Anyway. Been listening bad music whole day (My playlist for today contains: Ace of Base, Aqua and Army of Lovers) and I've to say that I'm surprised. I haven't been in this good mood in days, in weeks maybe. This is so made, naive even and... still I have to say that I like this s***.

Though one reason for it may be that these are memories from my youth (if 26 year old can talk about memories of one's youth). Maybe part of me misses that naiveness... though every time when I talk with my SIL I know that I really do not want that time back. I just don't want to stuck into the past like she has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment