Saturday 31 December 2005

Apparently I haven't been reading news well enough as I happened to notice by accident that there's more space for links in my LJ link list.
I appreciate that. With five I always had problems to decide what I put in my sidebar, but now I don't know what to put in there.

Official example of bad taste...

(I'm usually against these things, but even best have to act against their rules sometimes:)

Happy New Year!

I hope you all have fun in New Years eve. Don't blow yourselfs up with firecrackers. And I hope happiness to you all (and of course to me - I could use some) for coming year.

I'll be back next year. Now I'll begin to prepare myself for celebrating with friends (In fact we have two reasons to celebrate: Dan has his 27 th birthday 20 past midnight), and maybe I even do some stitching before I leave from home. (I haven't been stitching in last week because that nasty flu.)

Behave!

No comments:

Post a Comment