Saturday 17 December 2005

'Winter Topiary'; the beginning

I really need to get new light bulb to my desk light (again) to get at least a bit better pictures...

...but this is what I managed to get done yesterday evening. Got tired early and went to bed (slept 13 hours!) so it's not that much.

While browsing trough, and picking right flosses for 'Winter', my 'Topiary Sampler' floss bag I cursed why she has to design designs which have few stitches of some colour, and few of other and almost 40 colours/ shades in a small design. Then I remembered that is why I loved 'Autumn', it kept my brains interested with all those colour changes.

And to remind you how this will look like when it's done...

Now, off my way to take some breakfast and then... It's stitching time!

No comments:

Post a Comment