Tuesday 20 December 2005

About that booklet

She'll get it for me!

Preparations

I think I could wash cats' travel box in the evening and do all the other stuff tomorrow (like sweep floors, empty fridge, pack up, "wad" cat box with blanket (My siamese is extremely sensitive for cold - and it has been about -10 C few days)) which means... I'll stitch whole evening.
I just feel like stitching at the moment, so I think it's better do like my mind says. And I'm bit tired anyway, so I couldn't even do anything "organised" (Stitching isn't that kind of activity, never...).

...and then

There wont be any progress pictures in about a week (not a great loss in the end, I think ) - at least I don't think so. And anyway I'm not sure how much I will stitch during holidays.
I've internet connection though, so there will be blogging in case I've something to say/ vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment