Sunday 1 January 2006

Year in review

(Updated 1st of January and changed date. Originally posted Friday, 23rd of December, 2005 08:01 pm)

I found this from chanda_m's blog and decided to spend few moments with it. Here it comes:

    "Go to your Calendar and find the first entry for each month of 2005. Post the first line of it in your journal, and that's your 'Year In Review.'"

January: -
February: -
March: -
April: Yes, it's me. Few changes in my life since last entry.
May: Still alive, which is in fact almost surprising according to what has happened in last two months.
June: Apparently I got addicted to these things:
July: I just came home from Tallinn.
August: We're having our first crisis.
September: Nag, nag, nag.
October: "The wise man questions the wisdom of others because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein
November: I've officially finished my last SEBE bookmark, which is a bit funny as I'll get my partner's info appr. 10th of December (and deadline is 30th of January..).
December: From New York Daily News:

Not very figurative.

Maybe I should take last entries and last lines? snowprincipessa proudly presents:

January: -
February: -
March: -
April: And... celebration time! I am free at last! Divorce papers came few days ago. I've been miss Peri since 31. 3. 2005.
May: Anyway, te amo Sonnenschein.
June: And I was one who felt guilty. Frigging great.
July: I've lost 7 kg since May.
August: Unfortunately my muscles get more visible too... Woman does not need biceps that big...
September: I'm really tired for the first time in ages. Great.
October: P.S. Exchange items have been posted. I just want to see which ones are in their destination first: those which went to States, or that one which stays in Europe.
November: And on the other hand I'm horrified. Nice to be stable person.
December: ... I just have to ruin my life by thinking that there are persons who we're too afraid or mentally too weak to jump.

That's more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment